7 Ft. to 12 Ft. Adjustable Width Drape Support Rod with Hook Ends (For Pipe and Drape Displays and Backdrops)
7 Ft. to 12 Ft. Adjustable Width Drape Support Rod with Hook Ends (For Pipe and Drape Displays and Backdrops) by P.D.O. at patentabilityblog.com. MPN: B403. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOTE: The minimum size of this pipe is 7 feet long - it does not go any less than that, or break in to smaller sections. If you plan to transport
Our sturdy aluminum drape support rods, also known as "crossbars" or "horizontal rods", are what sets the width of your pipe and drape display. This is the horizontal piece of pipe that your drape panels hang from. Steel hooks are cast in a solid aluminum end making this the most durable support rod on the market today. The Drape Support is adjustable so you can set the width to your exact preference. The 7 -12 ft. support adjusts from 7 ft. at the minimum size to 12 ft. at the widest size. The button stop feature allows the support rod to lock into place at 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. wide to help set the width at the most popular sizes, although you may set the width at any dimension between 7 feet and 12 feet. Simply sleeve the drape (sold separately) onto the pipe and then "hook" each of the ends into one of the 4 slots cut out at the top of our uprights (uprights sold separately). The maximum weight capacity of the support rod is 15 lbs. (evenly distributed).
Features & Highlights
- Adjustable width from 7 feet to 12 feet wide. **If transporting, please note that the minimum size of this pipe is 7 feet long.**
- Button Stops lock the width at 8 feet, 10 feet, and 12 feet for quick measuring.
- Steel hooks cast into solid aluminum ends - the best in the industry!
- Heavy gauge aluminum means less weight but extreme durability. SUPPORTS A MAXIMUM WEIGHT OF 15 POUNDS (EVENLY DISTRIBUTED).
- This listing is for the Support Rod / Crossbar only. Vertical pipes (Uprights), base plates, and drapes are sold separate.
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|