AT&T EL52210 2-Handset Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the AT&T EL52210 2-Handset Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting by AT&T at patentabilityblog.com. MPN: EL52210. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. General Features • Intercom between handsets • Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets • 100 name and number
• Intercom between handsets
• Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
• 100 name and number phonebook directory
• 10 number speed dial
• Voicemail waiting indicator
• Last 20 number redial
• English/Spanish/French setup menu
• Table- and wall-mountable
• Any key answer
Digital Answering System Features
• 14 minutes of digital recording
• Call screening
• Call intercept
• Remote access
• Message retrieval from handset
• Message time stamp
Features & Highlights
- Handset speakerphone allows you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
- Digital answering system digitally record up to 14 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
- Caller ID/call waiting - 50 name and number caller ID history. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
- Backlit keypad and easy-to-read LCD screen and lighted keypad make for effortless dialing in low-light conditions.
- Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0 is a new frequency band that transmits your voice across multiple channels. This technology provides superior quality of voice and sound, high protection against wiretapping and better range than
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|