Sinoc CB09 Graphtec Blade Holder Base with 15pcs Precision Cutting Blades Cutting Plotter Vinyl Cutter Silhouette Cameo(1xBlade Holder+15pcs 30/45/60 Degree blades with 15x Spring+15xBlade Cover)
Sinoc CB09 Graphtec Blade Holder Base with 15pcs Precision Cutting Blades Cutting Plotter Vinyl Cutter Silhouette Cameo(1xBlade Holder+15pcs 30/45/60 Degree blades with 15x Spring+15xBlade Cover) by SHENGBIN at patentabilityblog.com. MPN: SBGC-045. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Material: hard alloy Length of blade: 12mm Length of holder: 51.8mm Degree of Blade: 30 ° / 45 ° / 60 ° PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1*Blade
Material: hard alloy
Length of blade: 12mm
Length of holder: 51.8mm
Degree of Blade: 30 ° / 45 ° / 60 °
5*30 Degree Blades
5*45 Degree Blades
5*60 Degree Blades
15pcs blade protector covers
Suitable for: Plotter cutter.
• If you use different cutters or different papers, you should adjust the extended length of the knife point. When finish adjustment,you can test the effect.
• Do not extend the knife point too long, otherwise you will pierce through the backing sheet thereby shorten the service life of cutter blades and mound layer.
• When cutting ordinary post-its, the extended length of the knife point should be within 0.55 mm.
cutting or carving on paper, cloth, pvc, plastics, reflective transfer film etc with Vinyl cutting plotter.
Features & Highlights
- WHAT YOU GET:1pcs Blade Holder Base,5pcs Precision 30 degree cutter blade,5pcs Precision 45 degree cutter blade,5pcs Precision 60 degree cutter blade,15pcs blade springs,15pcs Blade protector covers
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:Blade holder is made of high quality aluminium.The head of the blade is made of Tungsten steel,The body of the blade is made of stainless steel.The blade come with a high quality soft plastic protector cover,also with 15pcs springs
- 30°blades are predominantly used for cuting very thin window tint and mylar materials
- 45°blades are the standard blade that comes with most vinyl cutters. They are recommended for all standard cast and calandered vinyls as well as other thin materials such as ThermoFlex Plus
- 60°blades are recommended for thicker materials such as reflective films, flock and twill materials and also sand-blast resist